Thursday, July 6, 2017

Summer Camp Field Trip to the Zoo

 Someone backed out of going on the field trip to the zoo so I was able to snatch that spot up. Special bonus: I got to take a day off work and see animals! Yay!  
 I only had 3 kids in my group.  Tommy and these two sleepers.  Made my job easy!!

 We saw many animals, starting with seals.

 Then we hit up the dolphin show.

We saw in the Splash Zone.  I've never done that before.  Some of us got EXTREMELY wet.   I got lucky and didn't get very wet at all.  Yay! 

 But much to my dismay, rain DUMPED on it shortly thereafter. Dang it!

Tommy is a big fan of felines.  He was so happy to see the tiger, as you can tell.

 Those darn tigers are so huge that even behind a window, when they walk by you, still terrifying.

 Tigers don't like rain either.  She was running all over the place when it starting pouring.  Put on a good show though.

I had two sleepers to my right and one sleeper on my lap on the bus on the way home.  I was so glad I was able to go.  It was a fun day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...