Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Movie Saturday: Version Smurfs

 We didn't have anything to do on a Saturday and we decided last minute to go see Smurfs at like 8 pm.  So we took THOR...
 and Miss Fur Vest and went to Cheddars.  It was prom weekend so you can see some fancy dresses behind the kiddos.

 Mama needed a drink if she was going to get through the Smurfs situation.  This drink is limited to two per customer due to the strength of the alcohol.  I only went for one but I'm glad I did. :)

 The kids set themselves up with candy and booster seats and enjoyed the show.

We even stayed after the credits because there was still action going on on the bottom of the screen.  I have no idea why Tommy's one pant leg is up.  Too funny.

Even if I had to see Smurfs (which they were able to pull Julia Roberts in for that movie by the way, WHAT?), it was still a hilarious and fun little Saturday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...