Thursday, March 16, 2017

Whadup, Tomster?

 What's new with Mr. Tommy?
Well he's on tooth number 2! He lost another.  Very exciting.  He's growing a new one in the last space.  It's halfway in and it's huge!! His new teeth will definitely change his looks.  He's growing up and there's nothing I can do.

 Look at him.  He told me he's a man now because he drinks coffee (or hot chocolate, either way).

School is going really well for him.  He loves it, that's for sure.  He loves math! He's not confident in his reading but he really is good at it.  Science is up there with math.  He's a big fan.  There's just so much to learn and he can't wait to learn it all. 

 He had to make a Leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's Day.  Since I basically did the Valentine's box by myself, I thought maybe he should be in charge of his trap.  I showed him some pictures online and he picked out a lego house trap.  He made the whole thing himself.  I did help him by making a sign that said Free Gold but that was my only contribution. He did great. Tomorrow he has to stand in front of the preschoolers and tell them about how he's going to catch leprechauns.  They practiced today in class and his teacher said he did great so far.  Awww his first school presentation.  OMG.

 He's a still a picky eater.  I made these fan-freaking-tastic no bake cookies that he could have.  Fake butter, almond butter, cocoa powder, oats.  They were LEGIT.  Andrew, Charlotte and I mowed down on them but Tommy wanted nothing to do with them.  Of course.  We finally convinced him to eat one.  Sheesh.  Chocolate almond butter cookies? Are you kidding me? They never did totally harden due to the fake butter but MAN they were good.

 This kid.  Seriously.  He cracks me up.  This is our living room dance party. He was performing some blindfolded ninja moves.  Love it.

 He cracks me up daily with the things he says.  I disciplined him on something today and he got really mad at me.  He told me angrily, "Mama, you have struck darkness in my heart!"

 But he still likes to get out of bed for late night cuddles.

 This is our Tomster T-man.  Happy 6 and one quarter year old, my favorite boy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...