Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fitzograms

My friend Krissi and I went to see Phantograms and Fitz and the Tantrums the Wednesday after Thanksgiving.

 It was awesome! I was most excited to Phantogram. They did not disappoint!

 The lead singer is so bad ass.

 Indy is such a large small town.  I ran into several people I knew there.  We asked one of them to take our picture.  I had to lighten it a bit to even be able to see us.

 So we had to take another one as a selfie.

 This selfie got photo bombed.  :)

 Not sure what these faces are.

 Fitz and the Tantrums were so fun.  Our hands really hurt after it was over.  Lots of crowd participation!

It was entertaining to see the 4 year old in front of us.  She was having a great time.  She did not like phantogram though.  She stayed in the lobby for that part.


Here's some clips from the show.  We had great seats!
I'm so glad we were able to go to this show.  It was so worth it.  Haven't done something cool like that in awhile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...