Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fall in the Yard

Every year, our yard gets to a certain point where I just have to take pictures. The trees look so beautiful and the leaves haven't started falling just yet.  The weather is still nice and the sun is shining.  You just have to get out a camera.  

 I like to capture the moment in time.  There's no changing of clothes. It's just whatever is happening that day.  Now we have documented that Tommy refuses to change out of his jammies on the weekends and Charlotte loves pretty dresses and tutus.

 I'm not sure why I have a wolverine claw.  Andrew has his cycling spandex on.  But we have a SWEET family picture from it.  I wanted to use it for our family Christmas card but Andrew wasn't too excited about it.  Each year the pictures get more fun. This is last year.

 Here's another quality photo.

 Love this picture.  Brother and sister precious moments.

 I love these two pictures.  That's all I have to say.  Too cute.

 What a sweet "heart"... and the God of Thunder.

Gotta have a picture of a dab/kick combo!  What a fun little afternoon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...