Thursday, September 8, 2016

How's School Going?

I'm really enjoying the school's app. We see lots and lots of pictures of the kids throughout the week. But I'll be honest there were some during the first few weeks that weren't too exciting. 
 Like this one with their art teacher. Where's Tommy? Oh he's behind the art teacher.

Or this one? Where's Tommy? Behind the paper chains.

And there was the one from Charlotte's dance party in the last school post.  Where's Charlotte? Behind some other kid. :)


It truly makes me think of Monster Inc when Mike always got blocked out of the picture.  Haha!

Anyway, kindergarten seems to be going pretty well for Mr. Thomas.
 Most of his pictures, he is full of personality.

 Or completely offended he has to be in a picture.

 Or just not in the picture hardly at all.  :)

 Or he's the star of the show!

 It's mostly all personality though.

 He's been hard at work making new friends and being, in his words, the "best in the class."  He never says what he means by that but he claims to be the best. 

Painting A's! 

 The room that they are currently in is pretty dark and drab but next week they will be moving into their new classroom now that the renovations are finally done. How exciting! They will have windows again!

Tommy is so funny.  He is so full of... he's so full of WORDS! That kid talks so much! He is a leader too, according to his teachers.  I thought this was a good thing until he told me that he "likes his new friend Bode because he does everything I say!" So we are working on what it means to be a good friend.  Haha!!
He is so inquisitive and smart too.  The other day he asked how a baby gets out of mom's belly so I told him a mom has a hole at the bottom that it comes out of.  He thought about it for a moment and then said, "Like a duck?"  I said, "Yes.  Exactly like that." "Okay." He didn't ask any other questions after that.  Hahahahahahaha! I laughed so hard (later of course). 

So how is Charlotte doing??
 Does this picture explain anything?? Haha! No, she's doing fine and she loves books. I have no idea why she is looking at the camera in this picture.  Too funny.

 She actually let me put her hair in pigtails so they took lots of pictures on this day!

 These cuties are waiting on their friends to finish going potty. 

 Charlotte made a school bus in art class.


 I got this message the other day.  I thought I had the accident figured out until I picked her up and she told me that Jude puked on her.  OMG!! Even worse than I thought!!! 

The next week she was home sick with me, if you can imagine.  I picked up Tommy when she was sick and her teacher told me there were only two students left that weren't sick that day.  Sheesh.  It spreads quickly! She doesn't look too sick though, does she?

 But yes Charlotte is loving school. 

 I think she loves it most of all because she gets to play dress up all the time. 

And I mean All. The. Time.  Fun stuff!

I'm so glad they have so much fun at school.  I'm glad they get one more year of going to the same school. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...