Monday, June 27, 2016

Preschool Graduation and Last Day of School

 Tommy's preschool does graduation right.  Caps and gowns and all!
 It was quite an occasion because Grandma, Gaga, and Pop came to watch too.  He loved that part the most I think.  :)

 Charlotte was ready to see her brudder graduate!

Oh wait, no she wasn't.  The music was too loud and it scared her tummy. Ha!

 Everyone did the graduation walk by themselves except for the twins in the class.  They got to walk together.  So cute.

 It was Tommy's turn! I love this picture.  I wish I had a better quality version of the picture because I just love how she's looking at him.  We LOVE his preschool teacher.  We are going to miss her so much.  I really hope she sticks around long enough to have Charlotte in preschool too.


I got a video of his walk down the aisle.  Seriously, what is it about that song that makes me tear up?? Sorry for the shaky video.  I was wrestling Charlotte in my lap while taking a video.

 Tommy and his buddy Cooper got to sit together.

Here are the preschool and kindergarten classes performing their songs. 

Tommy was waiting to hear his name called.  I was so mad.  They showed baby pictures while they were walking across the stage and right when I had the perfect shot of Tommy getting his "diploma" with his baby picture in the background, my phone froze and I didn't get the picture.  Waaaahhhhh.  I was so sad.  I think it has something to do with dropping it in the toilet and not bringing my real camera as a backup.  Ugh. 


Lucky for me, Gaga was able to document the baby picture memory.  Thank goodness!! :) Look at little baby Tommy.  Awwwwwwww.  Where did those cheeks go?


The whole class in their cleaned up classroom with Mrs. A!

Tommy was exhausted after the ceremony.  I got this picture and then it was OFF. He refused to take anymore pictures.  I pushed him to his limit..... 

As you can see in the rest of the pictures.

Charlotte was fine with posing for pictures though. 

 Even though it was late, we had to celebrate.  DQ blizzards and Starkist bars! I finally got the red stain out of the curtains about a month later.  ;-)

We were all very sad that Andrew had a very important work week out of town during graduation week.  It was a very long week without him.  We missed him terribly but it was really big time stuff with his new job so we had to forgive his new company.  :-)

 Both Andrew and I wished we could have been in two places at one time, that week especially.  Charlotte had her Field Day the same day Tommy had his field trip.  I had to make a decision as to which I was going to attend so I chose the preschool field trip.  Soon I will be going on Charlotte's preschool field trip.  It'll be here before I know it, I'm sure.  I did snap a quick pic of Charlotte's field day from far away because I didn't want her to see me and get upset that I wasn't with her.  Their tie-dyed shirts were super cute.

 So off we went on our field trip! Bus selfie as per usual.

 Tommy worked on his film noir cinematography style on the way to the zoo.

 We got the zoo and it was crazy.  We moved from exhibit to exhibit.  Each exhibit was Cooper wanting to be FIRST and Tommy wanting to be King the Hill/Rock/Turtle/whatever.  Oh boys.  I love the competitiveness.  I think. ;-)

 Tommy got close to a Wallaby. 

 Tommy and Cooper just chillin' on the playground!

 Chillin' on the sidewalk.  
 Two peas in a pod!

 Then it was time for chaos, I mean lunch. I found out Tommy is NOT the slowest eater due to his ability to chat.  It was his buddy Anvith. Constant reminders to eat from the chaperones.  Ha!

 Tommy and Anvith chillin' on the playground.  He was so sad to see his two bestest friends leave for the summer. 
One more bus selfie on the way home.  What an awesome year of preschool Tommy had.  I loved experiencing it vicariously through his descriptions.  He learned so much this year and I'm so proud of the person he's becoming.  Happy Preschool Graduation, Tommy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...