Sunday, January 3, 2016

SANTA!! OMG! I KNOW HIM!

 We took the kids to meet Santa for the first time ever.  Is that bad?? I'm not a huge fan of pictures of screaming kids with Santa.  They are kind of funny but I didn't feel like fighting lines and crowds to meet a guy that my kids were going to scream when they met him.  So now that they had enough Disney character practice and understood and knew who Santa was, we decided to give it a try. 
 The kids did great! They told him what they wanted for Christmas.  Well Charlotte didn't speak until I came to pick her back up.  I said, "Did you tell him what you wanted for Christmas?"  She all the sudden looked at Santa and said, "MIMI PRESENTS!" She wanted something Minnie Mouse I guess.  "Santa" needed to go to the store because there were no Mimi presents in his bag just yet. ;-) Tommy said he wanted an Ewok and Luke Skywalker.  Yep, lots more shopping to do.  When he said that, I realized he wanted the Playskool version of those two things and not the stuffed Ewok that "Santa" had purchased for him already.  Whoops! Good thing we went, huh?

 Here's the picture of the kids with Santa! No screaming! Yay!

The kids did so well that they got shark gummies from the candy store which they ate like baby birds. Hehee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...