Thursday, January 28, 2016

Charlotte's First Haircut!

 We finally had Charlotte's hair cut for the first time.  Officially, that is.  The first cut was just me snipping off her ponytail.  That doesn't count.  So we took her to the Haircut Corner which is actually a Barbershop where we take Tommy.  Probably should have taken her to a salon and did it up all fancy-like but we opted for this instead.  Her hair is going to do nothing but grow so we'll have many more chances. :)


I didn't take an official before picture so you can just watch this video of her morning hair craziness.  You can also watch the trampoline park video below.  It is pretty crazy in that video too. 

 Here is Charlotte during the haircut.  She was a CHAMP!! She let her spray it, cut it and use a hair dryer on it! Impressive! Girl is ready to be pampered!

 I was a little unsure of how it was going to turn out because it looked a little Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music when she first cut it.  But Charlotte can pull off any look. :)

I have yet to take a decent picture of her haircut but I promise it's super cute.  She's gotten lots of compliments at school too.

This is a pretty good one of the back. She has the most beautiful color(s) of hair.  I call it Jennifer Aniston color.  It's awesome and she didn't pay thousands like Aniston probably did! Love those natural highlights! She's a lucky gal.
Don't you love the Daddy Daughter Dancing picture? I think I have a better one.
I wish I got more of Dada in this picture but the look on her face is priceless.

Happy First Haircut, Baby Girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...