Saturday, October 31, 2015

School Halloween Party 2015

 I have never been to a school Halloween party. Usually the teachers send pictures.  It works out better for the kids (especially mine) to not have mom or dad show up because they want to leave with mom/dad and they lose it.  But not this year! I have two big kids now.  They did great!
 I got there just in time for Tommy's class picture.  He was so excited to have me there. 

 Then Charlotte's room started their parade so I headed over to see them.  Charlotte didn't see me watching for a long time.  Also, can you see her sleeves? Her teacher didn't quite get her arms in her sleeves.  Oh well, it's a hard dress to put on! So fancy! ;-)

 I fixed her sleeves while her class got their treat bags out of their cubbies.  How was she the only princess in her class? She wanted to be Aurora badly.  There was no convincing her otherwise.  I made her an octopus costume and she wasn't having it.  Not when she can be "Rora"!

 I sat the teeny tiny table with Charlotte while they waited to Trick or Treat.  Charlotte started to lose it when I started to leave to see Tommy (case in point from why I haven't been to a party yet) but I snuck her some candy and she was instantly fine.  Candy solves all Charlotte's problems right now. 

 I went back over and sat with Tommy while she trick or treated around the school. 

Here comes Charlotte with her buddy Sloanie (you know her from Tommy's buddy Owen, it's his little sis).  She did great! She had a job to do.  Collect more CANDY!! She is obsessed.

 Then it was Tommy's turn to Trick or Treat. 

 When Tommy trick or treated in Charlotte's class, I made him stay for a second so I could get a picture with the two of them.  Charlotte had a mini snickers in her mouth.  Ha! CAAAANNNDDDYYY!! :)

 She's still chewing!

 I went BACK over to Tommy's class.  They were having a piece of candy.  They are adorable. 

 They have 12 in their class.  Preschool teachers are so amazing. I wish I knew their secrets.  Tommy's teacher is especially awesome.  Those kids love what they are doing and it's all because of her!

 This is my favorite picture from the day.  Look at that kid.  Is he not the cutest boy you've ever seen?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...