Monday, January 19, 2015

Day Date With Tommy T

A couple Saturdays ago, Andrew offered me the Purdue b-ball tickets since he had been gone that week.  I decided to take Tommy with me.  I always feel like I don't get quality time with the kids when he is gone because it's constantly- get home, make dinner, bath time, bed.  No QT with the kiddos.  So Tommy and I spent the whole day together! 

 We went to the mall. I got a new phone and he got new shades!

Then we shared some ice cream in the food court.  They have dairy free ice cream at Red Mango.  I don't know what's in it exactly.  It's kind of suspect but hopefully fine in small doses. ;-) 

 At the Purdue game, I sent Tommy's picture in for Game Faces and he got on the BIG SCREEN! I snapped a pic just in time to capture the moment.  Awesome!

The whole weekend ended up being pretty awesome for Tommy Hawk.  We made some chocolate chip cookies (without eggs or milk) just for Tommy on Sunday.  They were pretty darn except for the recipe calls for coconut oil so if you don't like coconut, you probably wouldn't like them. Might try a different oil next time.

Anyhoo, the weekend focusing on Tommy was super fun.  I'm one lucky mama.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...