Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Charlotte is 10 Months Old!

Time goes so fast but this month went especially fast. I feel like I just posted for her 9 month update.  Where did the last month go? 
Well Charlotte is 10 months old now.  She's getting so big so fast.  I went to look at Tommy's monthly updates and I noticed he changed and developed quite a bit between 10 and 11 months (probably because he started walking) so I'm interested to see if she does too.

Outtake! She was NOT in the mood for pictures.  Tommy helped out by giving her a veggie straw.

 She doesn't like to sit still.  She's always on the mood.  I can't even imagine what it's going to be like when she starts walking.

 She's definitely trying!! She loves walking with Tommy's old push toy or pretty much anything that will hold her up.

Hi Dada! Yes, that's The Hobbit in the background. :)

 Oh hey, look! It's Charlotte refusing to go to bed! Sometimes she decides she is NOT tired in any way and will party until 11 or 12.  What a stinker. :)

Oh hey, she's sleeping! What a sweetie.  

 
So what's new with Charlotte? Well she loves swinging!
In reference to her milestone picture, she got a new tooth on the top left recently.  I think the top right one is coming in soon too.  They are coming in fast! Faster than Tommy's anyway. :)
She loves to laugh at everything.  I've never heard so many baby laughs.  I just adore her and her laughs.
She is a fast crawler.  She is quick to get into anything and everything.  She has lots of exploring to do and she is wasting no time.
She is an excellent eater.  She will eat anything you put in front of her.  It is so weird to be able to feed her anything, especially whatever I'm eating.  Her new thing is to smash whatever she's about to try.  She just smushes it up and then sometimes it ends up in her hair! Fun stuff!
She is getting really good at standing unassisted.  She can stand from a sitting position, squat down like she's following a Jillian Michaels video, and then stand back up.  It's very impressive!

I was impressed that she knew what to do with these shades.  She handed them to me to put on her and then looked at me like "Check me out!"  She cracks me up.

Look at those adorable cheeks.  Happy 10 Months, Charlee Bean! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...