Monday, March 10, 2014

Some Catching Up to Do

 I haven't posted in awhile because I haven't been taking as many pictures lately.  So here's my catchup post from the pictures I have taken.
 Bath time is crazy time!

Our little monkey boy is all clean! 

She's a big fan of pacifiers, this one.  

 She's wearing a shirt from her Great Uncle who lives in Austin and also happens to share a birthday with her.

Dressing her up is so fun!

Look at that silly girl!


Someone found a new chew toy!

Tommy enjoyed calling her a flower child all day when she wore this.


It was warm enough for a family walk recently.  Look at that look on her face.  I will have to keep this picture on hand for when she's a teenager. ;-) 

Me and my girl

She LOVES to watch her brother, I tell ya.

She can watch him for hours!

I hope you enjoyed this super random catch-up post! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...