Monday, March 24, 2014

It's Science!!

Hmmm what to do on a lazy Sunday? How about some Pinterest science experiments??

It wasn't hard to convince Tommy once I said we were making lava! I just put baking powder (didn't have any baking soda) in a pan. Then I put vinegar and food coloring in separate bowls. Then I gave him a medicine dropper and voila! SCIENCE! 
We had foaming lava in all sorts of colors. 

It was super cool! 
It didn't take long before all the baking powder, vinegar, and food coloring was one giant pile of mush. 

In all honesty, I thought it would be brown or dark purple, maybe. Must have used too much green. 

If I were a super mom, I would have multi-tasked and grabbed some eggs for Easter decorating and just let the party continue... But come on, mush is way more fun! 

Base + Acid = 30 Minutes of Toddler Entertainment! Yay Science! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...