Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby Food Adventures

So we've been working on feeding Charlotte baby food.  We started with rice cereal.  She wasn't really excited about it.  Then we tried oatmeal and blammo! She loves that stuff! Our doctor told us to try yellow veggies.  But being a second time mom, I'm like, "Don't worry. I got this."  I picked up some random baby food at the store and we decided to try pears.  Because who doesn't like pears?? They're amazing!
You know who doesn't like pears???
 This girl.  She acted like we were torturing her the entire time! She must have her dad's salt cravings instead of my sweet tooth. Sheesh!

This is my favorite picture.  Whatever filter I chose on Instagram really brought out those beautiful blue eyes.  Completely disgusted and confused blue eyes.  

Time to backtrack.  Maybe we'll look into those yellow veggies now. :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...