Monday, December 23, 2013

Charlotte is 3 Months Old!

Time is really slipping by quite quickly.  I have less and less time now that I've gone back to work.  But I'm going to try to keep going with this blog.  At least with the milestone posts like this one.  A lot will probably be done from my phone which will help. So without further ado...

Charlotte is 3 months old! Wow! I can't believe it's already here! 
I don't have any measurements for you since we haven't had an official doctor visit (not until 4 months) but she's growing like a weed.  She has her first cold right now.  It's terrible for babies to be sick but she's staying in great spirits luckily. 

 She has a cold because she started daycare (or it could be from Tommy, who also got it from daycare).  But these 3 pictures are from her teachers. They sent me pics from her first day.  This first one actually came as a collage! Now that's service!

 She looks like she's digging school so far.

The biggest sign that she likes it is that she sleeps there! Amazing!! I think the longest nap Tommy ever took at daycare as a baby was half an hour.  She's already slept 3 hours there last week.  What to the whaaaaat???
 
 She's just likes to sleep I think.  This is little Miss on her way home from daycare.  She loves sleeping!

And this is Miss C some random night last week.  Sleepy girl!

 She also loves smiling!!

Adorable!

 She loves wearing pretty clothes.  (Who doesn't?)

And super cozy clothes too! I wish that came in my size!

Happy 3 Month, Miss Charlotte!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...