Monday, November 11, 2013

Tommy's Phone

We took my old iPhone 3GS and made it into a phone for Tommy.  It only has games and movies on it.  It's perfect for riding in the car and keeping him busy when we need it.  He loves it!
Well the other day, I heard the noise the phone makes when taking a picture.  I heard it go off over and over again.  So later on, I picked up Tommy's phone to see what he had been up to.  Turns out, Tommy had taken over 400 pictures!!! HA! Our little budding photographer.  Looking through the pictures was like a walk down memory lane.
The pictures from a year and a half ago are ones we took (obviously! he's not well versed in the art of the selfie yet).
 Here's Tommy from a year and a half ago.  He still had eczema back then.  It was so long ago and yet not that long ago at all.

Here's Tommy from about a year ago.  Wow.  Again, only a year ago but he's lost a lot of that baby look in the last year.  *tear, sniff sniff*

Now let's get on to the pictures that Tommy has been taking...  

I found about 200 pictures of Tommy's shoes.  Jeez.  Like father like son.  He loves his kicks.  Or maybe that's just the direction he's always got his phone pointing.  Either way, he has captured many of his pairs of shoes in the last year/year and a half.  

Tommy also had quite a few pictures of his friends.  Here are Scout and Mickey.  

I also found a bunch of pictures of people too.  Most of them were blurry and you could hardly tell who they were.  Grandma is on the top left.  Maria and Rex are on the top right (good quality on that one! great work, tom-tom!).  Traci is on the bottom left and Ashley is on the bottom right.  I knew he was taking pictures when Maria and Traci were there but I had no idea about the others.  Wow.  

Finally, here's a VIDEO he took that just cracks me up.  He had 11 videos that he somehow took. They were all really random videos except for this one.  This one it was obvious he knew what he was doing.  


Ashley, I'm sure you love being reminded of being pregnant but this video was too cute not to share.  I can't believe we didn't realize he was doing this.  Too funny.  

I think I might have to keep an eye on Tommy's photo stream from now on to see what other gems he starts coming up with. :-) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...