Sunday, November 10, 2013

Max's 4th Birthday Pool Party

Saturday we attended Max's 4th birthday party which was at a super fun community center with a giant pool.  
 Charlotte got all dressed up for her big day out.

Isn't this pool awesome?

Andrew and Tommy were immediately kicked out because his arm floaty thingies weren't up to standard.  He got a life jacket off the rack and was back to swimming right away. 

 I'm not even sure what's going on here but it was one of 3 pictures I took of them in the pool so I had to post.

 The reason I didn't get many pictures is because the moms had several babies to take care of in the party room while the dads swam with the big kids. There were two pregnant moms within a week and a month of their due dates.  There were 4 babies under the age of one.  There was one between 1 and 2.  Then there were tons of big kids and I totally lost count of how many were there.  8? 9?  I have no clue.  I just kept track of my 2 and that was enough.

 The two youngest babes were Charlotte and Reese and Oh NO! They showed up wearing the same headband!! Awww is it time for Who Wore It Better??? It's a Baby Tie! :)

 Here's Nolan who is the one between 1 and 2.  He was hilarious! He'll have a little brother in a month! He kept saying BABEE! BABEE!!! I haven't been around a toddler boy of that age in awhile.  They crack me up!

 You can see the birthday boy Max on the right with his towel in the party room.


We sang Happy Birthday to Max.  His face was priceless.  Look at that smile! 

 Here's Jack and Nora.  Jack is seriously never NOT Spiderman. He LOVES to dress up all the time.

This is Audrey.  I have to post her picture because I'm so amazed at her curls.  Big giant ringlets.  So cute! 

 Here's Tommy having a great time! RUN! There's open space!

Finally here's Tommy leaving with his treat bag. All the kids played together really well.  We had a really good time.  It's so cool to see our kids grow up together.  At least one marriage is going to come from all these kids hanging out all the time.  We're just sure of it. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...