Friday, November 22, 2013

Charlotte is 2 Months Old!

We took Charlotte for her 2 month check up today.

I totally forgot the giraffe in this picture!! Argh.

(Charlotte got a mustache modesty patch to represent Movember.)
She happily (ha!) weighed in at 10.1 pounds, 18th percentile. Her length was 23 inches which is 85th percentile. Long and skinny! Oh and big brains! Her head is in the 85th percentile too!

Let's see how she's growing in some pictures...
My happy girl!

When I say she's obsessed with her hands, I mean it. This is all I see when I lay her down. She just clasps her hands, stares at them, talks to them. It's adorable.

Andrew and Tommy love tucking her into Tommy's big boy bed. Apparently she loves it too!

So sleepy after her shots. She did pretty well with them. She was mighty angry but got over it quickly. Then she was cranky most of the time she was awake during the day. She never had the screaming fit that Tommy always had afterward luckily.

I always catch the goofy smiles in my pictures. Either way, it's still super cute!

Two months old, Miss Charlotte. Where is the time going??

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...