Saturday, October 5, 2013

Get Ready for a Plethora of Cute Outfit Posts...

Everyone told me, "Oh girls clothes are so much cuter than boys. You'll love it."  I never believed it because I always thought we had so many cute clothes for Tommy.  Well, I feel like I have to take a picture of her in every single outfit because they are all soooo cute.  It's ridiculous.

Here's a few from just this week.
 Is this not adorable?? This sleep sack is from Gaga.  So cute.

This is just a ducky sleep sack that my aunt gave us but it matches her headband!! She loves it! HA!

This is the little outfit I put on her for her first visit to the grocery store.  Doesn't she look like a little washwoman?? Hilariously adorable.  

This one is a bit hard to see since she's all scrunched up and sleeping.  But it's a little dress with ruffle butt pants.  

This picture makes me chuckle because she looks like a little Buddha baby.  Look at that chin!

This picture is just a bit scary.  I swear I didn't put this on her backwards.  She just really likes to turn her head to check things out.  I have no idea what she's looking at.

This outfit was a gift from one of my employees.  She hardly fits into it anymore so I'm glad I got it on her before she grew out of it.  So cute!

 Love that little elephant.  I'm sad she's already growing out of it. :(

So yeah, this is just the first of many posts on clothes.  Here... we.... go...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...