Saturday, September 28, 2013

Quick Pics

I don't have a lot of time to blog right now but I did want to post some of my fave pics that I've taken lately from our life as a family of four.



Go Boilers!! Seriously. Charlotte's 0-2 for games. Let's get a win for the little lady.




Tommy is a big brother and he loves it. He's still afraid to hold her but he loves to talk to her and stare at her. She always stops crying when he talks to her. It's so sweet.



How about a wink and a smile?



Is that the biggest yawn you've ever seen?



I have two kids, people!! In the words of Quincy from Little Einsteins, "I... can... not... believe it!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Shiela said...

That last picture made me cry! Wow. She's a real person. How did that happen?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...