Tuesday, July 30, 2013

More From the Weekend

We didn't quite get enough of the Goldmans on Friday night so we decided to come down to visit on Saturday too.  The Drainvilles were going to be in town so we had to visit again.  They're now expecting a baby in December! Exciting! So we had to see them too! You might remember them from such blog posts as the Michigan wedding and the Michigan Lake weekend.

Let's take a look back in time at those weekends/blogposts real quick...
Michigan Wedding (2011): Ack! Where is my hair?? I hope I left those earrings in the hotel. ;-)

Michigan Lake Weekend (2012): I remember seeing this picture thinking "Ew" when looking at my belly but now I would be ecstatic to have that back after baby! HA!  And just imagine, in a few more months, there are FOUR more babies that will come from these couples.  Jeez.  We like to reproduce, I guess.

Sadly, I didn't actually take any picture of adults this weekend but hey, our lives revolve around our kids these days so I guess my pictures reflect that.  (Note to self: Take pictures of the adults too. It is fun to go back and reminisce.)

We grabbed some lunch at Firehouse Subs before we headed down to Westfield.  Look at the hipster fireman on the left wearing his fireman's hat backwards ironically. 

Max and Tommy enjoyed their time in the Bounce House! I love the top pic where he looks like he is flying out of control to the right.  It's rare to get anything but action shots in the Bounce House.  

They also hurled their bodies down the slide over and over again.  Super fun!

 After we all went out to eat, the kiddos had bath time as is tradition at the Goldmans.

I could not get Tommy, Max and Emily to all look at me at the same time.  Oh well.

Then we gave Tommy the choice between sleeping on a queen size air mattress and a crib with a pink sheet. He chose the crib.  He was stoked about the crib for some reason.  He had his dino pillow, Scout and his blankie.  The pink sheet was an added bonus I guess! 

After the kids went to bed, we watched The Dark Knight Rises.  We really know how to get crazy!! :-) 

The next morning we had a total America's Funniest Home Video moment. I think this picture was taken about a minute before it happened.  Max was hitting a ball off his tee.  We cleared everyone out of the way, even telling Tommy to go back by the table, just in case.  Max hit the ball off the tee and it shanked to the right and hit Andrew almost directly in the crotch.  If it had been like an inch higher, Andrew would have been laying in the grass for awhile.  He said it was pretty painful just getting hit in the leg.  I can't imagine if it had been a bullseye! Yikes!

Thanks again, Goldmans, for the hospitality! We had another awesome time as usual! Thanks for having us!

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

Oh to have those abs back!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...