Saturday, June 8, 2013

Big Weekend with the T-man

Andrew has been gone the last 3 weekends in a row for various reasons.  So Tommy and I decided a trip to the park and zoo was definitely necessary.  Since the last post was about Columbian Park, I decided to combine the pictures to save space.  
 He had an awesome time on the big kid playground equipment, playing in the water, and seeing the animals.

I randomly picked this outfit and it matched pretty much every piece of playground equipment which cracked me up.  His face when I told him we had to leave also cracked me up.  Those brows... love them. 


After the park, we went to Chickfila for lunch.  He really loves this place.  

 The day was eventful (we went everywhere) but by the end of it, Tommy had enough.  He got a timeout.  I told him to go put himself in timeout.  He put himself in his duck in the middle of the living room facing away from me.  He sat there for a long time.  I told him when he was ready to apologize, he could get up.  He kept saying, "I'm not ready yet."  After like 10 minutes, he finally said, "Ok I'm ready" and he apologized.  So funny.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...