Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Oh Boy, the Big Boy Bed

We decided it was time for Tommy to have a big boy bed.  We bought the set a long time ago but we just finally put it together on our anniversary. 
(Who switches their kid to a big boy bed on their anniversary? We do!)

Andrew put the bed together and we showed it to Thomasaurus.  

 His reaction was seriously priceless.  He LOVED his new bed.  He was soooo excited.

 I wish I would have gotten it on video but he laid down in his bed and said, "Can I go swweep now?" Adorable.

We FINALLY switched to a video monitor.  I do not know how we survived so long without it!! Great picture huh? Reminds me of an ultrasound picture.  
Anyway, we wanted to have a video monitor so we can yell into the intercom, "Get back in bed!" if he tries to get out.

I went in and took a picture after he had fallen asleep.  He seems to enjoy his new bed and all the space!

Not much different than the last picture I took of him in his crib.
He is the king of weird sleeping positions, that's for sure.  

So one night down, many many more nights to go! Happy New Bed to the Big Boy Tommy T! 

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

I can never sneak into Max's room when he's sleeping. I mean I am sure I can but it makes me too nervous so we've always had a video monitor. You should see the position he gets himself into. If Max & Tommy ever have to share a bed it will be an epic battle for space!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...