Monday, May 13, 2013

Little Get Together

Over the weekend, we went down to Westfield and hung out with some friends.  It was 4 husbands, 4 preggo wives and 5 kids.  What a party! 
 The kids had an awesome time being kids.  Eating food, getting into trouble, all that jazz.

 Those beers on the table are NOT for the kids.  I promise.  Also, I'm pretty sure it's non-alkie anyway.

 Tommy was both completely terrified and absolutely enamored with Austin, the black lab.  It was so funny.

I made a yellow layer cake with chocolate frosting to celebrate the birthdays of Ashley and Nora.  It turned out really well.  Yay for the internet helping me bake. (Did you know that you're supposed to refrigerate the cake before icing? Great tip!) 

A good time was had by all. I wish I would have taken more pictures.  The kids were sooo cute together, it was ridiculous. 

Someone brought up, "Can you imagine getting together a year from now with FOUR MORE KIDS?"
No, I cannot picture it quite yet.  It will be crazy... and hopefully awesome. :-) 

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

Those totally were non-alkie beers since we were supervising dinner time :)
So much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...