Tuesday, April 23, 2013

School Fun Week

 Last week was a celebration week for daycare.  They had a different dress up theme everyday and a party on Friday. I didn't get pictures of Book Character Day or Pajama Day but I did get a picture from his teacher on Crazy Hat Day.
 Some kids took it serious!  Tommy just wore his favorite hat.

Friday was Party Day/Hollywood Day.  They invited the parents to come have a picnic lunch with their kids.  I was one of two parents that showed up that day.  That only slightly surprised me. Two year olds don't respond well to parents coming and then leaving again.

The theme for Friday was Hollywood Day.  They said to "dress fancy".  I put him in his Tuxedo shirt (he added the hat from Hat Day the day before, he just can't get enough of that hat).  I was worried I made the wrong choice because I saw lots of super fancy tutus and mega frilly dresses on girls.  But most of the boys were in sweatpants and jeans still so that made me feel better. 
Personally I thought Tommy's outfit was perfect for the occasion.  Some parents took it super serious as you can tell. 

Right before lunch, all the kids walk the "red carpet" for Hollywood Day.  Miss Kristin took this picture of Tommy walking across the stage (with his hat on backward because that is how he prefers to wear it).  When he got to the middle, he stopped and clasped his hands together and did a little roll with his arms. What the what?? This kid seriously just chooses when he wants to be shy.  Who knew he had such sweet dance moves??

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

That hat is the cutest! Is it Tommy's because I also think it would look cute on you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...