Wednesday, April 10, 2013

28 Months!

Tommy is 28 months old today.  Amazing.  That makes him 2 and 1/3rd, right?  He's getting so big and his little personality shines these days.

Here are a couple of example stories...

Tommy has been visiting the chiropractor lately to see if it might help his digestive issues.  His first appointment was a struggle.  He was not happy about it.  She said, "I don't have to do an adjustment today."  I said, "Oh we are doing an adjustment.  We've been here an hour.  We're not going home without one."

His favorite toy he plays with every time.


Picture from his second appointment and he has the same shirt on.  Whoops.
The second appointment went much better.  He knew what to expect and did fantastic with no complaining.  We went to Chick-fil-a after the appointment to celebrate what a good job he did.  I needed to go to the bathroom so I brought Tommy with me.  He ran ahead of me on the way to the bathroom and ran up to a family of four.  He shouted at them out of nowhere, "WHAT'S UP, EVVVEEEBODYYYYY???"
They thought it was pretty funny.  So did I because the kid seriously cannot decide if he's shy or not. Too funny.

Snacking before the appointment.  Yes, he has two drinks. Why not? 
The third appointment was this week.  He only did okay at this one.  But that's not the story I wanted to tell.  The story about this appointment was that Andrew dressed him in his Cubs shirt that day.  There were a couple women in the waiting room with us.  One of the women asked Tommy, "Are you a Cubs fan??"
He paused.  Then he tilted his head, pointed at me and said, "She is."
That kid threw me under the bus! Apparently Tommy's baseball allegiances are yet to be determined.

Happy 28 Months, my witty Tommy T.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...