Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Nicknames for the Twins

So we're going to have lots of fun with the dear ol' duo.  We need nicknames for the ladies.  Something to call them until we decide on official names.  We need something more concrete than Baby A or Twin B.  It would be nice if they had A and B names but we like fun female duos better than that. 

Here are some examples and then I'll put it to a vote. 

1.) Wilma and Betty










My mom's fave, obvi.


2.) Thelma and Louise


3.) Romy and Michelle








Although this is by far my favorite moment from the movie.








4.) Laverne and Shirley









Whoops, how did that pic get in here?



5.) Blossom and Six (Kind of a stretch)











6.) Tia and Tamara (and Tommy, Oh my!)








(I Seriously had that EXACT hat and I can PROVE IT!  Man I RULED the 90s)


7.) Mary-Kate and Ashley










I think they want you to pick them! Yikes!


8.) Lucy and Ethel










9.) Got a better idea? Prove it!




















It has to be names that when we say them, people will automatically know that they are nicknames.  Now post your vote in the comments.  All comments have to go through an approval process (I get lotso spam comments cuz I'm awesome).  Post as many votes as you want, as the saying goes, "Vote Early, Vote Often!"

And just so you know, my vote counts as a gazillion so I overrule all if you guys pick something I don't like.  What did you expect? My blog, my rules! This isn't a Blogocracy, this is a MORGTATORSHIP!  Now go vote for your favorite duo! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Wilma and Betty, too!
Lucy and Ethel would be my next fav.

And we can all see that Gaga is old.

Anonymous said...

Pop votes Lucy & Ethel.....and that is wht we have been married since 1971....

Shiela said...

All right, Rick. We all know you are in charge. You don't have to stab anybody in the head!

Although Mary and Rhoda, and Oprah and Gail are obviously fantastic forgotten choices, I'm going to have to vote for Cagney and Lacey--because these girls are going to kick ass!!!

Erin said...

This is aging me - Elizabeth and Jessica (as in the Sweet Valley High Wakefield twins). But I guess no one would get that they are nicknames besides me!

The Thornburgs said...

I LOVED the Sweet Valley Twins books. I totally forgot about those books until just now. Reading the wiki page, did you know that they released two more books in 2011 and 2012? Sweet Valley Confidential and The Sweet Life?? What the what?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...