Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Big Ol' Snow in March

We got SNOW! Hooray for snow! (Only because I was able to make it home from work before the roads got too bad).  

Tommy hasn't gotten much snow time this winter so we wanted to make the most out of the few inches we got today. 


 Tommy was elated! Look at all this snow! He doesn't know Lake Effect snow like we've been so used to up north but lucky for us this snow was seriously perfect.

I have never built a snowman with snow that packed so perfectly.  I actually rolled the snow into a ball.  I've never done that before and I've only seen it done in cartoons.  It was very exciting.  Of course Tommy wanted to immediately just shove him over.  No way, Jose!

I found some leaves (at OUR house?? No way!) for a sweet little snowman toupée.  No rocks for a face so I had to give him hair.  


Tommy even got to go sledding!! 


He loved it.  Snow much fun was had by all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...