Monday, February 25, 2013

Nighttime Friends

This is how Tommy goes to bed every night.  He likes to be surrounded by lots of friends.  
The app I was using wouldn't let me write all the names Tommy gave to his buddies so I will have to finish in the text here.  Let's go clockwise. So you can see Fluffy Doghouse, the dog beside him.  There's Otis the dog. Armadillo the Smurf is in the corner.  Beside Rex the Dinosaur (Tommy didn't name him, Toy Story did) is Meow Meow Meow the cat.  In the bottom right corner is Blue Bear and Ernie, then his old pal Scout.  The last two are a giraffe named Zebra and an elephant with no name.

Some names are fun and creative (or maybe just random) and some names are pretty appropriate.  I'll have to update you when he names the elephant.

It will probably be Lizard or something.

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

This reminds me of Max's 'nest' - wonder what the appeal is to kids to have all that stuff in there.

Max has about 7 stuffed 'friends', 2 blankets, plus hes in a bed so he has 3 pillows + sheet + comforter.

Although it is quite cozy as I have almost fell asleep in there before.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...