Monday, February 25, 2013

Darth Tommy

Tommy's "Aunt" Mandy bought him some super awesome jammies.  I tried to get a picture of him all day because I'm not joking when I say this, he wore them all day.  AND THEY WERE WHITE.  Normally he gets so dirty at breakfast, he has to change.  But not in these jams!
 He slept in them the night before and basically just never took them off the next day.  What a sleeping cutie.

He refused to take a nap during the day so he fell asleep in my lap about 5 o'clock.  Poor kid was all off his schedule.  Whoops. 

So when he wasn't sleeping, he looked like this (even with the trail of dust behind him).  ALL DAY.  That kid can move.  So the only in focus pictures I got were of him sleeping because that was the only time he wasn't running.  So weird for a toddler right? :-)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That Aunt Mandy must be a pretty cool chick...haha! I love it and I'm glad he does too :). Hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...