Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bears Jammies

Tommy got Bears Jammies from Aunt Cait for Christmas.  Today he picked them out to wear for a lazy Sunday.
I asked if I could take his picture in his jammies and he expressed his displeasure.  

 For a long time.  But OMG, look at that little Bear tail.  Ridiculous!

 He eventually gave up on throwing fits when I would try to take his picture.  He grabbed some snacks out of the cabinet and chilled on the couch.

 You caught me! Yes I caught you scarfing down snacks, little stink pot.

When we tried to put him down for a nap today, we took his hood off and laid him down.  Andrew left the room and Tommy threw a fit.  Andrew went back in and Tommy was sitting on the end of his bed. He had found his hood and put it back on his head.  He REALLY must like these jammies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...