Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We're Golden!

An opportunity came up recently for us to have better seats for the Purdue b-ball game against Lamar.  Who? This is Lamar.  They're from Texas.  
Anyway we got our tickets through a friend of a friend who was nice enough to let us use them.  They were laminated.  Kerchow! I could have worn my ticket on a lanyard, folks!! Nerd alert.

 Before the game, because of the tickets and peeps we knew, we got to go to what felt like "backstage" at Mackey.

 To get there, we had to go by the athletic training area which was super cool.  This picture is not exciting but I felt like someone was about to crack down on the psycho taking pics with her iPhone so that's exciting to me. :)

 The person who brought us to the game bought us prime rib in the little room (I call it that because I don't know what it's actually called) where we started.

We were also able to drink beers.  What the what? Very exciting!

In that same room, we were able to watch the team walk by and run through the tunnel.  Très cool.

 Now that's a good reason to use my panorama!

 I went with an entire group of dudes. Here are some of those dudes in their gold seats. :)

 Like the freak that I am, I took a picture of Painter being interviewed at half-time.  I think the cops had their eye on me.  I kept telling myself, "Act like you've been here before!" It wasn't working.

 I mean, what a freak.  I took a picture of the waiter who served our area.  Stop it!

 Check out Petey talking up this white haired gentleman.

 I got a great shot of Anthony that I was stoked about.

Finally here's a super squinty pic of Andrew and I by our gold seats.  Great night! Would love to be able to do it again sometime but it's not entirely likely.  :) Fun while it lasted!

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

WOOHOO BOILER UP!!
Now when is it my turn??!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...