Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Annual Keiper Halloween Bash 2012

You might remember the last time we went to the Keiper Halloween Bash back in 2009.  I cannot believe it has been that long.  But in 2010, I was impregnated.  In 2011, all we did for Halloween was take pictures of Tommy in his costume.  But THIS YEAR, we went and we partied!

If you read the 2009 post, you saw THIS picture of the 5 Party People.

Here are the 2012 party people...
Desi and Brandon were French Kiss (get it???).  Andrew was the Race to Find a Costume Guy, or the Miller High Life guy.  He worked hard on that costume. :) Adam was a bloated Ninja Turtle.  Ha! Mom sewed that amazing costume for him when he was like 8 years old.  It's still amazing.  Then there's me.  I was Japanime or Japanese Anime.  Andrew and I decided we weren't going to buy anything for costumes this year so we had to come up with stuff in our house.  I think we did ok.  :)

I even had white socks with sandals. I got that kimono in San Fran wayyyy back in the day and I've never worn it.  It was about time!

My costume won an award for Least Comfortable! Hey, it's an award! Yay for winning!

The award I thought I might get actually went to the two Indians, Danielle and Matt.  They won Most Racist.

Andrew deserved The Least Prepared Award but another person came as themselves (with no costume) so the award went to him.  Adam deserved Least Comfortable because that dang Ninja Turtle head was so incredibly hot.

Someone brought a pretty fun game.  First you would drink the "poison" (take a shot).  Then everyone put truth or dares into a bowl and you would have to draw one.  I drew "Dare: Breakdance."  So simple and yet I dominated! In a kimono, nonetheless! Adam had to repeat everything Brandon said for 5 minutes.  Someone had to run through the house screaming, "They're coming to get me, Barbara!!"  The picture above is a dare.  The dare was let the kids stamp you with Halloween stamps for 30 seconds non-stop.  What a good sport she was! The kids really stamped the crap out of her.

 We took some more group pictures.  This is one of my favorites.

 I had to post this one because of Brandon's face.  Cracks me up.  My niece Isabel is in the front.  She won best costume but she isn't wearing it here.  She was a peacock.  It was definitely the winner.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of it.

As is tradition, we played Spoons once it got late enough.  Or MurderSpoons as we like to call it. The very first game of the second round we played, someone got four of a kind and we all raced to grab a spoon.  After scrambling, we all looked up at each other to see who didn't get a spoon.  We realized that we all had spoons.  We had put too many dang spoons on the table like dummies.  We laughed so hard because we were being so intense playing the game.  It might be one of those things where you had to be there but we were cracking up.

 Another late night activity was karaoke.  Andrew is singing in this picture.  I sang Faithfully by Journey.  Turns out, I don't know that song as well as I thought.  Also, I did not know how many Woh oh oh ohs were in that song.  Still awesome though!

The Annual Keiper Halloween Bash was, as always, an incredible success! Thanks for having us, bro and sis.  We had a great time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...