Saturday, October 20, 2012

Firetruck!

Last week was Fire Prevention Week.  Apparently there is a Fire Prevention Show in Lafayette that I'm just now finding out about through my googling.  They have characters and live music.  Awesome!

We missed that show but Tommy did get a visit from the firetruck at school.  No, not for a bad reason.  I received this email...
Parents,

We had a visit from the Lafayette Fire department today. We got to see the fire truck up close. They also showed us how they got dressed!

Attached is a picture from our day!
 LOVE this picture.  It is so darn cute.  So funny too! I love that my kid is the one wearing the dino hat with orange spikes while everyone else wears plain colors.  Also, my poor kid's gloves have no thumbs so he looks a little robotic.

We asked Tommy about the firetruck visiting.  He said it was red and loud.  Love it!

Happy Fire Prevention Week! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...