Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Discovering a Creek

Today we ventured down by the 'crick'.  We live by a nice creek (which has a winery named after it) so we decided to check it out. I didn't bring my phone so I had to use Andrew's to take pictures.  The shutter on his phone (who would have thought I'd ever use that sentence) is insanely slow (or maybe it has something to do with the software, no clue) and it drives me crazy.  The pictures might have turned out a little better if I had my phone. Or maybe not. :)

 This year has been especially dry so the water level is very low.

I think Andrew enjoyed it as much as Tommy did.  

Tommy's favorite part was throwing rocks.

Some parts of the creek were deep and some were super shallow. Tommy's shoes got soaked, of course.

The water would run through the rocks and make the coolest designs.  

 We found out today how good dada is at skipping rocks.

 Aww, sweet moment between father and son.

We absolutely loved adventuring around the creek.  We can't wait to bring people with us next time.  It would be a great place to just hang out and play in the mud, rocks and water.  Great for kids! Who wants to come??? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...