Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Been a Year?

It was a year ago yesterday that I started my job at my new office.  I took this picture when I had to bring Tommy to the office my first week.  He was just learning how to sit up by himself at that time.  Look at how very little he was at that time.  
 My tiny little bald baby.  It was such a stressful summer at my new job while living at my parents getting up at 4:30 in the morning to make it to work while trying to sell a house in South Bend but he was always my stress reliever at the end of the day.  I got rid of the stresses at work, we sold our house, and now I can occasionally get up at 7 am and still make it to work on time. :)  We overcame!! All thanks to this little guy.
He's not so little anymore.  He's a big boy with lots of hair now! He's grown up SOOOOO much in a measly little year.  I love to go back and look at how much he has changed.  Happy one year anniversary of a big change in our lives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! You found your forever house!! I cannot believe that is the same baby!OOOPS... young man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...