Wednesday, March 7, 2012

We're a Happy Family

For Christmas I got my family members gift certificates to a local restaurant, Blue Fin. We decided to use them all together as a family.  Travis and Katie also had a sitter for the evening so we invited them to come too and they brought Katie's friend Laura.  It was a party of 11 and boy was it ever a party!
I took all these pics with my iPhone and it was dark so I apologize for the lack of quality.
 We ate lots of sushi and downed quite a few shots.

 You can tell my parents were enthused about all the shots. :-)

 Cool pic of iPhone taking a pic of another iPhone.

 The non-family part of the table! Non-blood related anyway.  Still family.

Adam and Steph made most of the plans for the evening.  We learned we should never doubt their party planning skillz.

 We realized at this point that the shots may have been a bad idea when Brandon couldn't tell a story sitting down.

 Mmmmm Mahi Mahi adorned with a flower! Fancy!

 Are you kidding me? More shots? Why did we think "Sibling Shots" were a good idea??

 After the sushi/booze fest, we went to the Piano Bar!! Yay! We got right in and got these mighty table toppers.
Our name is Keiper and we like to party. :-)
 Especially Adam and Steph!

 Andrew and Travis know how to party too.

 Desi's having fun but Brandon doesn't have a clue how to party.  Ha!

 Katie and Laura are having a good time sitting next to the guy that requested Bruce play Time Warp.

 Then he went up on stage and danced to it with the girl that was sitting at Brandon and Desi's table.

 We liked her at first.  She was a lot of fun.

Until she became the shot-taker in this situation.  Then we were all grossed out.  All except for Brandon and...
 These two bozos.  A standing O?? Seriously? Gross.

Katie, Laura and I busied our selfs by talking about our collection of pirate boots. (Not to be confused with Pirate's Booty. YUM!)

Brandon went up on stage to request a song and Bruce called him out saying he was wearing a Mr. Rogers sweater.  What Brandon should have said is, "Bitch!?! This is POLO!" But instead, he modeled his sweater for the whole bar. Impressive modeling sir!

 We closed down the piano bar.  So then it was dance time.  Or fisticuffs time??

 Steph tried to teach Katie how to booty shake....
When really it should have been Travis! :)

Surprisingly, after all those shots and all that beer, I did not chunder my brains out the entire next day. I can't say I felt amazing though.  Lucky for us, Tommy's Gram was there to play and have fun while we recovered.
Thanks so much, Gram!
(Yes he is sitting in our ottoman tray in that picture.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found a video of the shot taking at the piano bar on my phone. I was like what the fuck is this and when did this happen? I'm thinking about starting to take fish oils

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...