Wednesday, March 7, 2012

That's Apptastic Again!

I've downloaded a lot of apps for kiddos but rarely is there a kid app that I enjoy playing with when Tommy's not around.  I've tried so hard to get him to really love this app.  He will someday but for now, I will just enjoy it myself.

Say hello to Elmo's Monster Maker!!

 There are endless combinations of monsters you can make!
 You pick out the nose, eyes, hat, and body.
Scrambled eggs for eyes? Disco ball for a nose? Sand pail for a hat? How can you not laugh at that?
Yay for technology!
If you are looking for more "apps for kids" recommendations? I LOVE the apps made by Duck Duck Moose. I love hearing Wheels on the Bus in Spanish, French and Gibberish.  You can never go wrong with Gibberish.  Did I say Yay Technology yet?? :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...