Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SuperBowl Par-tay!

Wait, there was a Superbowl? Is that why we had a party? Well anyway, Andrew dressed Tommy that day.  He dressed him in red for the Patriots.  He was rooting for the Pats because he made a $10 bet with a guy at work.  I hope you paid the man, Drewfus.  :-) Anyway, a red outfit means bring out those red squeakers! 

Once the Superbowl finally started, Tommy was ready to go to bed... still in red.  (I said. Are you well-fed?  How's your head? Ok I'm done.) 
But then he saw my phone.
Look who learned how to take pictures!

He actually took this one of my bro.  I'm impressed, Thomas!

The Neals were there.  Look how big Harper is getting!

Tommy continued to shoot hoops during the game.  He's more of a basketball guy.

Wyatt shot some hoops too!

Harper did not.  She's more of a football girl. She kept her eye on the game.

Heehee! Wyatt is having a good time!

Looks like all the kids had a good time.  I think every single toy is out of that toy box.

Congrats Indy on a fantastic Superbowl!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Does Andrew know that red is also a Giants color? :)

Anonymous said...

Harper is so big already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...