Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meeting Baby Elizabeth

Tommy and I got to meet my friend Ashley's baby, Elizabeth, for the first time on Saturday morning.  I also got to see some other friends, one that I haven't seen since I was pregnant. 

 Aww! It's almost half of the 118 Fowler girls! (You might remember Holly from this post from our babymoon. Haven't seen her in forever!) I love how Tommy is pointing at Elizabeth like he's telling Ashley's mom, "Make sure you get the baby in the picture!"

 Here's a close up of little Elizabeth.  Aww! Such a cutie!

Tommy was cashed by the end of it all.  We only stayed a couple hours but he was exhausted! He was fairly well behaved for being in a non-toddler proofed house.  He didn't send a ceramic tea set crashing to the floor (It was perfectly eye level! I couldn't believe he didn't want to mess with it!).  He did want to poke Elizabeth in the eyes (what is it with kids wanting to poke babies in the eyes?) so I had to stay on him.  But he was quite the good boy! Yay Tommy!

It was so fantastic to see all those girls and catch up.  I hope we get to do that even more now that I'm closer.  Oh and I have to post this outtake from the group picture session.  This picture seriously cracks me up.  I'll let you figure out why. 
The answer to your question is: No idea! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...He faces the front now in his carseat? I need to see him in person pretty darn quick! He grows so fast!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...