Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

From King Thomas!
I've been experimenting with Photoshop lately.  I finally figured out how to layer.  So I 'layered' a heart diaper and a crown on the little man.  The fun is just beginning! :)

Tommy did all kinds of fun Valentine art projects that he brought home.  I thought one in particular had a cute message. 
Since you may not be able to read this, it basically says that although he may get his hand prints everywhere, his hands will only be that small for a short period.  The hand prints on the picture are so that we can remember when his hands were that small. 
Awww.... oh sorry.  I'm not crying.  My eyes are just a little sweaty today. 
(I haven't actually watched an episode of Flight of the Conchords but I've seen lots of youtube videos of their songs.) 

But stellar job on the glitter Tommy T!

Want to see a flashback of what Tommy looked like a year ago on Valentine's Day? 
 He's changed just a little bit. :-)
Yes, this is the header in color.  Yes, he's wearing Christmas pajamas.  It was a double holiday celebration!

HAPPY VALENChristmasTINE'S DAY, EVERYBODY!

2 comments:

The Thornburgs said...

By the way, I did not photoshop that penguin in his ear. :)

Anonymous said...

Please save the king/heart picture for graduation display....oh, yeah!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...