Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tommy's Second Christmas

 Tommy put the 'new' in newborn for Christmas last year so this year was a little bit more exciting.  We gave him his present on Christmas Eve.  We had wrapped it but we decided to go ahead, open it up and put it together while he was napping. 
 He came down from his nap to find his awesome new basketball hoop!

 Tommy's favorite word is BALL so he was pretty excited.  I'm not sure if this is a jump shot or a squat poop. 

 He loved his new gift.  He shot it from all angles! He used every ball he had too which is seriously like 30 different balls (only a slight Morganism).

 Dunk it!!

 Don't eat the ball!

 Then Tommy opened his other presents.  He was pretty excited.  After opening gift after gift after gift in the month of December, he certainly was getting the hang of it. 

 After we opened gifts, we went to Outback for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner.  Tommy is giving a noisy little boy behind him the stink eye.  :-)

But then Tommy became the noisy little boy since dinner took longer than he liked so Andrew walked him around the restaurant.  If you look close, you can see Tommy reaching for the TV.  

 When we came back, Tommy ate Christmas sugar cookies.  Special Christmas sugar cookies with no milk or eggs! Or as I like to call them, Gross Cookies.  :-)  No eggs, fake milk and soy butter makes for rock hard ucky cookies. 

 This picture of my half eaten (yes I ate quite a few of them) rock hard cookies makes me think of those Pinterest Fail pictures I've seen.  Nailed it! Here's another favorite

I wish I would have taken a picture of my cookies as I had them originally displayed.  I had a candy cane (which Tommy is looking at in disgust in the first picture), a snowman and a few stars.  They looked nice.  They tasted like corkboard.

 The next day we went to Christmas at my parents house. Tommy's favorite chair!  A lot has changed in 7 months huh? 
He mostly grew a bunch of hair!!

We had LOTS of fun.  We sang karaoke! My favorite song to sing was Friday by Rebecca Black. 

I didn't take many pictures on Christmas day because my mom was taking pictures.  So I may borrow some from her and post more. 

Until then, Tommy's second Christmas was a great success.  Merry Christmas, Tommy!

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

I am going to try and say this in the most appropriate way possible, but you guys do have a lot of balls at your house. I remember thinking that, and of course with a house dominated by men, like mine, I never said it outloud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...