Monday, January 9, 2012

Spaghetti is Awesome in So Many Ways

 We gave Tommy his very own plate of spaghetti today.  I think it would be an understatement to say that he liked it. 
 He could not shove it in his mouth fast enough!

 No time for forks!! Smush!

 He was having so much fun.  He was cracking himself up!


That smile and that laugh.  I just can't get enough.

 Such a silly goose! What is that face??

Ohhh pa-sketti! It's the best!

 Yayyy!!

 What's this plate for? Throwing?

Putting it on my head? Turning it upside down? (I love how the one piece is almost a perfect circle.  He's a spaghetti artist.)

How about putting the plate behind my back?

 Drink Break!

 Wait, do I have something on my head?

Oh Tommy T.  We had so much fun eating spaghetti tonight.

So what do you think, Thomasaurus? Would you like to eat spaghetti again???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...