Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Many Outfits of Christmas Time

Tommy had several pairs of Christmas pajamas.  I tried to remember to take a picture of them all but I did not succeed. 
 Christmas booty!

 Adorable sleeper.  Yeah, once I discovered I could take pictures of Tommy while he slept, there will be no end to the pictures I will take of him sleeping. :)
All sprawled out

 Here's a new outfit that Tommy got from Janie for Christmas.  Aww! Go Boilers!
 He's number one!

 Purdue warm up pants + Moose Sweater + plaid hat = Tommy L. Jackson. 

 Over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house he drives!

The boy is classy kid.  He wears fancy hats while he reads.  

Finally here's a picture of Tommy's awesome BIRTHDAY SUIT!!

 Awwww mom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...