Monday, November 7, 2011

Two Bears Fans Go to a Colts Game

On Sunday we were offered tickets to a Colts game.  They were Bakers Daniels Club tickets.  
From the name and the ticket price, we thought we were in for a taste of the high life.  Turns out Club does not equal Suite. No free food/drinks.  Waaahhh. Sniff, sniff. But it was still so cool and a lot of fun!
 We were incredibly lucky to go to a game where they opened the roof.   It was an absolutely beautiful day.
 
 Check out that giant... window? I don't know but it was cool.

 That's also a giant Jumbotron.  How big was it, you ask? Can't you see the tiny ant-like people below it?

 At least one of the bears fans was enthused.  Andrew is not so amused.

We were up on the fourth level but I still tried to zoom in as far as possible to see if I could get a picture of Mr. Manning.  I'm pretty sure he's NOT in this picture.  But hey I tried.

 The Colts scored a single touchdown the entire game. :( But they scored!
 Streamerworks! Paper fireworks? Confetti? Whatever you want to call it, it was neat.

I saw an old lady wearing the streamers later in the bathroom.  Not sure if she just got hit and didn't know it or if she was doing that for fun.  :-)

We joked about the Colts cheerleaders.  We couldn't help it.  "Oh crap, what was the next move in this dance? Was it shaking my boobs or shaking my butt? I can't remember."  "Either way, everyone wins."
See, I'm just being mean.  But then they go and put on their chaps.  At least they don't wear blue sparkle panties with them.

 You can find them in da club!

 This is the Baker Daniels Club.  It's a nice (huge) area where they have good food, shorter lines, nice TVs and couches.  We took advantage.
 Then we went down to the floor level to see Kevin.

 Kevin took us to his seats which were 5 rows up.  Holy crap, we were close.

 As soon as we got there, our entire row cleared out.  They probably saw us and said, "Whoa, look at these bozos. I'm getting out of here."  Or maybe it was late in the 4th and the Colts were playing horrendously. :-)

 I don't know.  They look like bozos to me!

 Oh wait, nope.  These are the true bozos.  I can't even explain what's going on here.

 Aww, a nice one.  ;-)

If all the fans wouldn't have left so early, we never would have seen the horseshoe in the stands! Thanks Colts fans! :)

Check out the close up! Did I mention we were ridiculously close?

Very very cool.

Lucas Oil, you made a beautiful facility.  I will gladly come back anytime you want to give me free tickets! Go Colts! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...