Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite holiday and now I get to share it with my little Thomas man.  Check out the super cute Tommy the Tiger! 

 RAWR!!
 Look at him! He looks like a toddler here!

Such a cute little booger. 
 
  He looks so cute in this costume and OF COURSE he hated the hood being on his head.
 We have several pictures like this.

Tiger Tommy is not amused with the tiger hood.

 So we decided to take some pictures of him without his tiger hood.  Boy, does he look old.
 How's that tongue taste?
 This is one of my favorites.

I guess he didn't hate the hood that much.  He certainly looks like he's having a good time.  


 I love the tail.  Too funny.

Such a big boy! 

 We have all these little nooks and different areas in our backyard that are great for pictures.  This house was MADE for photo shoots.

 Aww, look at him gazing into the future. :-)

Wow, it's kind of ridiculous how adorable he is. 

Family picture! Do you like our costumes? We're new parents who didn't get out of our pajamas for pictures. :) 
 After pictures, it was time to come inside and play.
 He looks like he's falling off his scoot-around toy.  I don't think he was but since it was more than a day ago I don't really remember.  :)
 We joked that this will probably be the outfit he picks out for himself when he's 3.  But really, who doesn't like a pair of crazy tiger pants?

Aww, sweet baby boy.  

Happy First Halloween Thomas Michael! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...