Saturday, September 3, 2011

Really, Prunes??

Why would I subject my son to prunes? Well, why not?

 It didn't start out very well.

Then he couldn't decide what he thought about it.

 Then it was chow down time! Looks like he's in a prunes daze. I know this doesn't look like he's enjoying them but I promise you he was.  He ate nearly the whole cup!

The joke that Andrew would make for this picture is, "Clean your butt for a dollar?"  HEY, it's not MY joke.  But I had to put it on the blog because he says it whenever he eats anything brown... and for some reason I giggle every time.  I don't know what's wrong with me.

Anyway, Tommy likes prunes.  Who woulda thought?  But mommy does not like the mess that prunes create later.  It was narsty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...