Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tommy Two-Teeth

Just recently we were blessed with the amazingly fun process of TEETHING!!! Tommy was quite fussy and a little sickly throughout the sprouting of two teeth in less than two weeks.  It's the bottom two. (I've been clued in that the top two front teeth are even worse. Hooray!) 
Now that they've busted through, I've been trying to get a picture.  (Notice the sweet potatoes that didn't get wiped off his face.) I've tried doing close ups.
SUPER Close ups.

I've tried getting a helper to open his mouth.  This just pissed him off.
I tried taking pictures sideways.
I've tried upside down pictures.  Nothing seems to be working.
(By the way, look at how dirty his onesie is! Gross! Someone's been chowing down on baby food!)

But I know pretty soon, he'll be smiling with that toothy grin and he won't be able to hide them for much longer.
I'll keep trying to catch a glimpse of the elusive toofers.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...