Monday, August 29, 2011

Showered Like the Dickens

Over the weekend, I went to a baby shower thrown for my friend from college.  Ashley was my roommate in my sorority and she's a Lafayette native, so I didn't have to travel too far to go to the shower.  

 The shower was a lovely ladies affair.  Like an adult tea party! It was awesome!

 We ate and then watched Ashley open her gifts.

 Pink, pink and more pink! That's not something I'm used to.  :)

Look at all that loot...

And so neatly organized!!

Look at those 118 Fowler ladies! (Back L-R: Amanda, Mandy; Front L-R: Traci, Ashley, Morgan)
I love this picture.  It turned out great.  (By the way if you want a copy, click on the picture, then right click on the enlarged picture to Save As to save your own copy. Then you can upload to Snapfish or Kodak or print at home.)

After the shower, Mandy, Traci and I went to Scotty's for some post-shower moments with Tommy boy.   I think Tommy remembers Mandy from when he was 6 weeks old! Aww!

 Chillin' with Traci. He's done this before!

Then Tommy let us know that it was time for a bottle.  So we warmed it up in a travel coffee cup with hot water (spilling it all over the table of course). Look at Tommy and Traci having a good time in the background!

What a big boy in his big chair! He's taken to throwing his toys down so we have to attach them to his chair.

Best of luck to Ashley and her Happ Happ Happy bundle of baby girl joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...